Thursday, February 08, 2007

He May Have Sorta Sucked But He's Still Hot!

Rhett Miller Chicago 2.7.07


Ok this is my first time uploading one of my own videos so I had no idea what I was doing and it took forever to load. I also have no idea how to make it not sideways. Deal with it. This also wasn't the better vid that showcases the creepy old, balding guy that was front row center singing every word gazing up at Rhett with thems crazy eyes. I wonder what Rhett thought about that? He was probably just as creeped out as the rest of us and thats why he cut out early from meeting with the fans. He was probably afraid he'd get cornered and manhandled. Or maybe he shot his load on those 2 average looking sluts that cut in front of us. I'll post that other vid tonight...of the creepy guy that is.

In addition, here are the other pics from the night. Oddly, the very cute one of Concert Josh and TR didn't upload. Not sure what happened there. Maybe its some sort of a sign.

Nice.


And naughty.


I'm not an action shot photographer. Sue me.


We just liked the throwing up stained glass guy. Plus we had to find a way to not focus on the dirty diaper shit smell that was suffocating the front row. What is it with me and shit smells at concerts lately??



Ok so at the beginning of the show during the switch off from sucky opener to Rhett, who in some people's opinions may have been just as sucky, it sounded like they were playing Michael Jackson's Thriller. Then at the end after Rhett left the stage it sounded like they were playing it again. Hence the stance. Whatever, it was more entertaining then what we just sat through. Wait. I take that back. TR's signing, yes signing not singing, the whole show was MUCH more entertaining. That and counting CJ's facial hairs....oh yeah and learning how to clench butt dance.

1 Comments:

Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

The thriller picture looks more like a page out of "Where the Wild Things Are" which is another subject that also applies.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home