Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Jag Offs Driving Jaguars

Is it a prereq to buy one of these?

This morning I was blatantly almost side swiped and cut off by one of these dickfaces. Turns out, according to his license plate, this particular dickface is our Illinois Representative #48 Mr. James H. Meyer who currently resides in probably one of the most highly populated dickfaced towns, Naperville.

Hi Representative Dickface!

Hey everyone, did you know your Dad drives like a dick?

My depiction of how it got did this morning at Ashland & Armitage:



Clearly he was being a jag off. Only jag offs sit in that spot not to mention without indicating if they are going to turn right or move to the left and go straight. Given the ambiguous nature of his poor driving skills, this gives you the automatic right to move on up. So in I did. But once he recognized I was pulling in he immediately was struck with a case of the me first mentality and he abruptly turned the wheel, gased it and came within inches of hitting my car as he greedily decided he wanted the spot I was in. Dickface. At least I was in PEs car so if he runs the plates he'll be the one in trouble. Sorry Dear!

4 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

what a fuck stick. I would have let him hit me.

4:14 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

If I was in my car, I would have.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

He's probably got all the cops in his pocket anyway. fuck that guy.


Happy Turkey Day!

-buzz

11:49 AM  
Blogger VelvetJinxx said...

Ew. Jaguar is actually Ford now, so Mr. Fancy Pants really ain't so fancy, is he??

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home