Friday, November 10, 2006

Anyone Else

feel like they are slowly being poisoned Flowers in the Attic style? Instead of my usual tasty cup of coffee that I have just about every single morning since my first day on my first job I'm indulging in this


I was out sick on Wed (puking so hard that I broke thousands of tiny blood vessels in my face which are still visible today), my boss was out yesterday, the girl I share an office with is out today along with my boss for at least half the day, the guy down the hall was out for a couple days last week, seriously what is going around??!! I feel like ass and my stomach is making weird noises that scare me. On top of this, on my way in to work today I heard Grease on the radio so now that whole soundtrack is playing in my head "there are worse things I could do then go with a boy or twooo..."

But more importantly just to set the stage early on, anyone going to my gathering tomorrow, I can not guarantee that I won't spend the whole time in the bathroom. Consider yourself forewarned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

sweet.. it isn't a party unless someone pukes.

I like that movie.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

Happy birthday, woman! What a way to celebrate it.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home