Monday, January 22, 2007

Yes, I'm Still Here...Barely

Ok, first:



Second:
I'm supposed to be in CO skiing that weekend with my sis and her family. When we booked I didn't even think Superbowl. I'm debating on if I should rebook flights to come home early Sunday for the game. It would be some work and extra money and probably some hurt feelings if I do. I'm torn.

No new car yet. I am actually concerned now that the parking spot I am renting may not fit the Mustang or the Mazda. I've measured and technically they should fit but its gonna be tight. If the mirrors fold in then no problem but I know they don't on the Pony and I think they do on the Mazda. PE claims the Benz won't fit and if that doesn't fit I may be back on the streets. I have to park the Benz and see if I can fit it in there. He's not used to parking in my spot so maybe I have a chance.

Went to the doctor today and she felt a lump in my left booble. She thinks its only a cyst. Very common. I go back in about 5 weeks for a reevaluation. Can I just have ONE MORE THING added to my list of worries?! Seriously. Oh yeah, I can. I went to an allergist and it's confirmed I have allergies. The kind you really can't do anything about. He gave me a bunch of drugs that cost me out my nose (ha) but I haven't taken any yet. And yes, these were on a prescription plan. I can almost guarantee that if these cost me this much I won't be refilling. Back to OTC Clariton D and Afrin.

Also, Jen, I know its belated but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you had fun on Saturday. I want details and we promise to meet up with you to celebrate in the that "special" way that we talked about.











Ok, ok, here's a nice picture...sheesh.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

What?! re: all of it. Call me.

10:21 PM  
Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

"Went to the doctor today and she felt a lump in my left booble. She thinks its only a cyst. Very common. I go back in about 5 weeks for a reevaluation. Can I just have ONE MORE THING added to my list of worries?!"

My wife goes in for her second mamogram tomorrow. I am gonna tell you what she told me. "Dont worry, it happens all the time, its normal." Just make sure you get it checked.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Thinking good thoughts your way and to your boobie!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

My allergies have been really bothersome lately. Usually it is a summer/fall thing for me but thanks to global warming or the war in Iraq I get to be all itchy eyed all year round! What drugs did you get? I have been taking Zytrec with some favorable results, but nothing makes my eyes not itch.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

So the Jimmy fit in the spot but the Pony or the mazda won't? Did it shrink?

Good luck with the booble. I know you're probably having a micro-freak out.

Be good, go bears.


-buzz

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home