Tuesday, January 02, 2007

What's Been Going On

Besides not having the time nor the inclination to post, all this:


Finally Up Now:



For Sale. What dent? Hole? What hole, there's a hole?:




In the lead to be My Little Pony*:

*Without V8. Come on, do you really think I'll be dragging the quarter mile in the city?? Unecessary. Also, probably the closest to a horse that I'll have in a long time.


My Sis surviving Colorado Blizzard(s):

Colorado Xmas:

The fence was completely necessary to keep the kids out. "Buut Moom, all we want to do is just separate them." Uh huh.

They Look Innocent Enough but they're sneaky little shits:

Yes, they need hair cuts but you try driving in like 6 feet of snow to do it.

Possibly the best xmas present ever given to a kid. Pooping Barbie Dog:


Food Goes in...



Food comes out. At first she didn't want to do it in the house b/c "it's dirty!"


My other Nephew, who coincidentally learned how to make above said dog puke in addition to eating & pooping. We know, he's a genius.:



Xmas Day (which I am happy to report that neither of us were hung over for this year):



And back to dark yet again:



New Years pics aren't posted yet but nothing special. Had some food at a friends french bistro at around 10pm, rang in the new year, back to our place for a couple cocktails and to wait for some out of towner friends to come over and crash, otherwise they would have slept in their car.

ALSO - I forgot to give a big THANK YOU! to Miss Chopsticks for my beautiful blue sake set that she sent over all the way from Japan for my b-day! I love it! Unfortunately though one of the cups was broken! But hey, all I need is a cup for me, screw everyone else! Kampai!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

I bought my daughter the pooping dog for christmas. I need to know how to make it puke! The kid is a genious!

Oh, and happy new year.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

You guys look great! Mustang is a good choice, very cool.

Happy New Year Mel,


-buzz

3:28 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Thanks and Happy New Year!

I'll be test driving the Mazda6 this weekend. After that though, thats it. I'll make my decison. Also thanks to all for pointing out to me that the Mustang doesn't drive well in the snow. Yeah, gee, thanks, I wasn't aware of that!?

To make the dog vomit (if you were serious and can't figure it out) feed the brown colored tic tacs to the dog, then tilt him forward while pressing or pulling up on the tail (I forgot which it was). Voila! Happy puking!

4:19 PM  
Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

Um, I think tilting the dog forward is cheating. I thought he was manipulating the tail to make it puke. It will still gross out my daughter, so thanks.

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home