Friday, January 26, 2007

I Have :02's

before my next meeting sooo -

I'm 99.9% sure the booble will be just fine. Thanks for the support! But it's been like that for as long as I can remember, not sure why she never noticed it the last 5 years I've seen her. It'll be no biggie. Besides I have a million other things to occupy my mind lately, like: PE's bday tomorrow and his family coming to the condo for the 1st dinner ever, cleaning, shopping, cooking, what thing the kids will break when they are there, again flying out to MN on Sunday till Monday, reinterviewing for my current position due to the merger that is finally official...the list goes on.

My allergies have been pretty tame lately and I haven't taken any of my $200 drugs yet. CJ - I don't remember the names but it was a steroid, antibiotic, nasal spray (Nasenex, I remember this one), another drug I can't remember what is for and an antacid (I have no idea why he gave me this). I do think one of them started with a Z though.

TR - I'll call you when I have some actual time here. When is Mr. Miller's show, Feb 7? I'm all over him, uhm, IT.

GO BEARS!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Yep, Feb 7! It's a date! Happy birthday kisses to the mister, I'll call you this week at work. xox

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home