Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Go Ahead, Wish Me

It's my birthday today. I finally have begun to feel old. Luckily though, I don't look it...or so people tell me.

And what better way to celebrate my birthday then laughing at the misfortune of an acquaintance of ours (complete idiot and it was a matter of time anyway) who was arrested for soliciting a prostitute here in my own beloved city. You can find more of him at: http://www.chicagopolice.org/ps/list.aspx


Say cheese Stein.

$ $ $ $ $ $ $



What a 32 year old of my caliber looks like:

Not the best shot of me but it was the only one I could download from my camera before it died on me. My new battery charger crapped out. May that thief rot in hell. But hey at least you know what to get me for my birthday.

P.S. Mr. Whisks - Mommy thanks you for the beautiful red roses you sent her at work. You're the bestest kitty in the whole wide world!

2 Comments:

Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

Happy B-Day! You look great.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Buzz said...

Happy B-day Mel!

-buzz

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home