Thursday, September 07, 2006

I'm Addicted to Plastic Surgery

4th procedure

If you didn't see it, watch a rerun. Expect another season filled with delectable sex, lies, cover ups and scandal. Also addicting, this damn song.


Other goings on:
Blood red nail polish married to my beige bedroom carpet. Attempts of removing turned it from stuck pig red to pepto bismol pink to a bleached orange. And NO it is not in a spot that I can just casually throw a rug over. Besides I would know it was still under there and it would just eat and eat away at my brain.

New cell phone acquired with new carrier. Sprint can suck it. I was sold on the best network out there so it better, ahem, ring true, Verizon. Upgraded camera features and video. Video, I can only imagine what I'll record....

2 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

I got a phone last year that has all those capabilities as well. The novelty of all that extra crap wears off after a couple months and you just end up using the phone, and maybe text messages. I think I've taken like 5 pictures with the thing in the last 6 months.

9:54 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

Oh no no. Not the case for me. I actually had one of the first camera phones out there. I took many pics with it. All of my HNTs were taken on that phone. So since I do actually use that feature a lot and the quality was crap, the upgrade will be worth it for me. Basically, my blog wouldn't be the same without it.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home