Thursday, August 31, 2006

Pencils Down

I took my National EMT exam yesterday...barely.

2 interesting things happened on this test day.

1. Dear PE did me a favor by moving my car into the garage spot b/c his car is in the shop. But when he handed over his keys to the shop, he neglected to take off his house keys. So when he left for work yesterday he took my house keys (since I would be home after him). Well when I went to grab my keys to leave, it dawned on me I need those keys to get in to the garage to get to my car. All the doors are locked to get in to it. I thought I was going to have to knock on all my neighbors doors to see if one could let me in. Which is something I really didn't want to do given our current "hightened security" issue going on. Lucky for me it didn't come to that. My neighbor came down on her own and let me in. So I made it to my test on time.

Fast forward to me 1/2 way through taking the test, sitting in my desk, freezing my ass off, freaking out b/c this test is harder then I thought and I swear I'm not gonna pass it when:

whoooop whoooop whoooooop whooooop

2. The fire alarm goes off. We all kind of look around at each other in disbelief but its true. It IS the fire alarm. They collect our tests, scoot us out the door and down the stairs outside. Luckily it only took about 20 minutes before we were back in our seats scratching our heads. Turns out some doofus burned a bag of microwave popcorn in the cafeteria.

Tests results due back in about 2 weeksish (boy that sounds like an STD problem). I honestly can't say if I passed or failed. This one will be a true surprise.

2 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

Good Luck!!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

C'mon, you know you passed with flying colors!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home