Thursday, August 10, 2006

Bribes, Sexual Favors & More!

It's O-fficial. I'm all passed up in my class. Yes I know I said I passed earlier but that was just the written. We still had practicals to do last night. But if you pass the written you should pass the practicals (you'd be a dumb ass & should rethink a different career if you didn't). Either way, my partner and I kicked ass and they said so. In our triage station they told us we were the best & quickest with our tagging and rapid assessments. This called for celebration so I finally went out after class. We met up with a group of our fellow classmates and our instructors for drinks. A few beers later and some mouths loosened up.

We chatted up the guy who is what I can best describe as the "TA" for the class (teachers assistant). He said he was offered cash on 6 occasions from 6 different people in return for him to pass them in the class (he was in charge of grades). One person offered him as much as $500. And on top of that he was offered sexual favors if he passed one person (he did not divulge if this offer came from a man or woman).

Then the "big boobied wasn't so popular growing up but is now at 38 only b/c of the big bought boobies which brought about a never before seen sluttiness always volunteered to play patient on stage look at me butterface girl" happily interjected that she tried all semester to kiss his ass b/c she thought it might influence him & her grade. Then proceeded to proudly say she's made out with at least 3 other guys in the class. Which one of the guys I know for a fact ain't as proud of it as she is and as a matter of fact made people swear not to talk about it (yeah right).

And there was the program director's 21 yr old niece who looks like she could be an Olsen twin triplet who also helped out with grades that hooked up with one of the 27 yr old guys. Last night he bought her a beer sampler and was "teaching" her about beer. Yeah, teaching her how to get shitfaced so he could finger bang an Olsen Twin lookalike in the back alley. Sorry, prob not but it sounded funny. She's a nice kid.

Kudos to the TA for resisting all tempatations, or so he says. If he did or not oh well, I know I passed on my own ligit merit. All those who bribed, not surprisingly, failed the class.

* * * * * * * *

No new news on the thief. But if anyone has any brilliant ideas of things we should say or do to him next time we see him, post it.

The replacement bed the furniture shop sent in isn't as good as the first one we had. It's supposed to be a super plush pillowtop but its not so super and its not so plush. I'm working on bed #3.

Supposed to see Chris Isaak tonight at HOB. Passing my class and swooning over his dreamy voice are 2 good pick me ups that I so desperately need but we'll see. I'm tired as all get up (it's like my body knows class is over and wants to collapse) and PE is about to parlayze himself with some unexplained neck injury. We're just both ready to throw in the towel. Boy, moving to the country sure sounds pretty good now.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

I know a place where you can move that always needs EMT's and what-not. Gaylord Michigan. Once you get the giggles out of your system it's a nice town.

As for Chris Isaak, I saw him once in Santa Barbara. I felt like a homo for going with a couple of buddies, that is until the swooning single girls swarmed us on the way out of the pavilion...

5:02 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Very funny. But I was thinking more like Cockeysville, Maryland.

I hope the chicks were at least better looking (and nicer) then the ones I saw at the show.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home