Thursday, August 17, 2006

Sunnyside of the Street...Sorta

They became active today. Good news, if there is to be any good news about these nuisances, is that they are Mon-Fri 9am-6pm. So at least I can park after work and on weekends without paying. Don't get me wrong, they still suck the biggest, hairiest donkey balls that exist. They also sprouted further up the street so its not just in front of our building (canceling out my theory that they were installed only b/c I live there). Can't figure out the city's reasoning of where to place them though. They kind of bounce back and forth on each side of the street. On one stretch of road they are only on the south side and then farther up only on the north side. But then again it's the city, there is no rhyme or reason to what they do. I just wonder how many times people will be running in to the White Hen across the street and asking Babul for change (and I'm not being racist, discriminatory or whatever, his name really IS Babul)? And I wonder how many times Babul will glare at them and say "Nochange. D'ou 'ave do perrchase a product. No give change."


Forecast for my weekend lake house 1 Year Wedding Anniversary get-a-way:


Friday
T-Showers
Precip: 60%

H 82 L 69


Saturday
T-Showers
Precip: 50%
H 81 L 68


Sunday
Partly Cloudy
Precip: 20%
H 78 L 62

Figures.


P.S. I have a secret MySpace Page in the works. Yes Blogger, I'm cheating on you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

Sorry about the weather, that fuckin' sucks. San Diego weather is sunny and 70's all weekend...

I'm probably not helping, but ahh well.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home