Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Anticlimactic

Hair got did but not quite all did up the way I done axed for.

Its certainly lighter but instead of dying my whole head she just brushed in a ton of blondesque highlights. I think she partly went about it this way so as to protect me from hair shock. One of the reasons why I drive 60 miles RT to continue to use her. In the end it looks good just not exactly what I was looking for. It will be a 2 step process I guess to get me to where I want to be without frying it and having it fall out. Again, I'd post a picture but you all know that story.

The picture I can post is this:

Never thought I would be so excited to pay $3.13/g for gas in my life. In the city it's at about $3.59.


GOOD DEED #3046
Also very pleased to report that I helped facilitate finding homes for all 4 of these sweet homeless kitties that someone found abandoned in an alley. I wanted to take one in so badly but Trouble would torture the poor thing and despise me for the rest of his living years from underneath a bed. Ohh spikey kitten fur and pointy tails, so hard to resist taking in 20 of them!



1 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

I'll never bitch about $3.06 again!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home