Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Only Things Worth Mentioning

Anniversary Weekend:

Friday night - got hammered and passed out.

Saturday - spent hung over while our friend takes the host's wave runner out and brings it back smashed up. He promptly makes an early exit back to city without saying goodbye to anyone. Learn wave runner he smashed into sank.

Sunday - bought new camera (Canon Elph SD630) and realized the thief actually stole my charger with the extra battery too, which would have worked with my new camera. Toasted and drank some champagne. Happy Late 1 yr Anniversary Dear! It's been an interesting year. At least we're side by side through it all.

Monday - PE ran into the owner of the condo that the thief stayed at. Thief is in fact a half brother to the guy and genuinely didn't seem to know anything about it. He apologized profusely and PE said the guy seemed really pissed but not entirely surprised by his brother's actions. It was left as the guy was going to "look into this" and I guess get back to us with anything he finds out.

Tuesday - back at work. I come in to my office and there are these beautiful long stem red roses. I start talking to my office mate and she tells me about how bad her day was yesterday so I say well at least you got flowers (thinking they are from the guy she just started dating). She says, "those aren’t mine, they came in yesterday for you so they must be from your husband for your anniversary or something." "Really?!" I say, getting a little excited inside but she quickly says no, actually they’re for her, from the guy she is dating....silly me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home