Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Good News Bad News Game

Good News: I passed my EMT class. Which means I am allowed to actually take the National exam in 3 weeks.
Bad News: I don't think I can swing paramedic school....just yet.

Good News: Cops came out again to knock on the filthy thief's door.
Bad News: No one answered...again.

Good News: I took delivery of all my replacement furniture today.
Bad News: There is STILL a hole in the new couch. Just one on the bottom in the back. They'll try to fix this one. I'm still pissed but not as much if I hadn't been robbed.

Good News: My car still runs.
Bad News: The gas gauge is broken so I have no idea for how long it will continue to run.

Good News: My 1 year wedding anniversary is coming up in 12 days.
Bad News: PE doesn't have his wedding ring to celebrate with. Nor will he ever have it again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Yeah, ya hot bitch!

Come on Thursday and let your former company help you drink your bad news away.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home