Thursday, August 03, 2006

I Hate My 30's

Seriously. Nothing good about them, so far at least. If this is any indication of what the future holds then I don't want to see it. Or maybe its just that 2006 is just a really shitty year, because it has been. Maybe that's where the hope stems from on New Years Eve for people. The whole "tomorrow is another day." But the thing is, yes tomorrow is another day but its just another shitty day sometimes shittier then the day before. Or how about the people that say "well if we didn't have bitterness how do you know what's sweet?" Fuck that.

I'm just tired. I'm tired of struggling, I'm tired of selfish people, I'm tired of faking being ok, I'm tired of "friends" blowing me off, I'm tired of worrying about money, I'm tired of people thinking I'm still a kid because I don't have a kid yet, I'm tired of thinking about the fact that I'm just not where I should be at this point in my life (even though I'm not really sure what that is), I'm tired of worrying about job security, I'm tired of having to explain myself, I'm tired of trying to explain others and their actions, I'm tired of not being able to sleep, I'm just tired period.

I don't even have $1 for the good coffee today. Not even in change....

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzz said...

I know how you feel. I'm getting pressure every day for not having a kid, not being married, when I'm going to move back home (to Michigan)

It's all very tiresome, so much so that I took the day off.

Great blog BTW. Have a good one, stop by mine if you care to.



-buzz

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home