Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ehhh

Don't really feel like blogging lately. Busy too. No word on the EMT test yet.

We leave for Austin tomorrow, won't be back till Monday sometime. Forecast has some rain but it's ever changing for the better. No matter what I'm excited and can't wait to be out there. I love Austin.

One of our couple friends are getting married this weekend in Vegas at THE Hotel (our fav hotel). If it wasn't for ACL we'd be there. Boy I hope their's goes as well as ours did.

Bed update: The store finally delivered back to us the first bed we had and took the second away. Just looking at it you can see the diff in the pillow top thickness. After further review, it really is a completely different line/model of bed. And, to top it off, its not even the one wrote up originally on our sales receipt. Personally, I'm sure the bed we sat on in the store is indeed the one we have now. I just think Mr. Slimy Bodily Fluids Sales Guy, Bob, was too preoccipied with our (read mine) fluids, wrote our order up wrong. So our first delivery even though it was the bed we wanted wasn't what was on our original order which is why our replacement was wrong. All I know now is it's finally time to let sleeping dogs lay.

I'm sure I'll have stories and pictures to share when I get back....if I feel like it. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home