Thursday, July 20, 2006

New Hampshaaah












This is the "Wolfman". We took the kids to a very campy tourist trap that had trained bears, vintage museums, popcorn, ice cream, bumper boats and one of those Great America type photo shops where you dress up like saloon whores. In addition they have a real steam engine train that takes you through the woods. They warn you of the Wolfman. This guy rides on out along the train and scares all the little kiddies. Funny, or sad, thing is, this isn't a costume for this guy.




The best muffin I've ever had. Cranberry. I really can't stop talking about it. We happened to stop in at the Vermont General Store (in Vermont) to grab some coffee. These were still in the baking tin and the guy behind the counter knew everyone's name that came in and was overly cheerful to the point of being a little scary. Can't get this in Chicago...well you could but you'd pay $10 bucks for it and I can guarantee it wouldn't be as good and the person who sold it to you would act like you're some kind of an asshole.

Other food highlight was stopping at some random orchard to pick fresh blueberries.

* * * * * *

Update: I passed my midterm with a higher score then most of the class and I only studied for an hour on the plane ride home. My overall avg is tight and higher then the class.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Yeah!

And thanks for FINALLY giving me the opportunity to compliment your muffin.

5:24 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

I had a feeling someone was gonna comment on that. I resisted the urge to point out that I took that picture of the muffin while it sat on top of my muffin.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

You are a dirty bird.

11:26 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

Talk about a muffin top...

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home