Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Melmar Is...

"A wonderful female pixie with goddess like beauty. She is known to be very cute (or kawaii as they say in japanese). She is also sweet and caring. Also known to have very adorable squeaks and say very cute grrr's.

Melmar is UBER-KAWAII!!!"

Don't believe me, check it out: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Melmar

**************************

I need some extra cash. This is what I've come up with so far:
1. Cocktail waitress
2. Cocktail waitress at a strip club (clothed of course, barely but all naughty bits covered. That is until I get really drunk one night and slurr out "I kin do betterrr thaany of them slutzzz" and jump on stage.)
3. Do a quick photo shoot and submit a raunchy picture of myself to attempt to win a contest for the cover of a radio station calendar.
4. Fly to Florida and enter as many wet t-shirt contests as possible.
5. Set up a side bar, a paypal account and just ask people for donations.
5. Sell my eggs.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

I thought of the egg thing, but the bad news is, we're too old. 29 is the limit. Ageists.

I vote for 2.

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home