Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Quickie

Yeah, it's been awhile. Just so much going on and so little time for it all.

I've been wrapped up between school, work and going out.

We just came back from New Hampshire. We were there over the weekend visiting family. I can't tell you how beautiful it is up there. So much so that we may just move out there, or somewhere like it. Funniest part of the whole weekend (besides my ass cheeks being covered in bug bites - picture not available) is how PE secures a whole row of seats to himself on an airplane.


Ohhh it works. It's either that or just sit in the middle seat.

Class is moving along. I learn how to pull people out of cars this Sat, next Sat is a shift in the ER and the Sat after that is a shift on the rig. I might be able to start IVs & take blood. Depends on the ER Dr. I get. I take my national exam end of August. Almost there and I'm still passing.

When my sis was in town we had some fun with the moonface mirrows at the Planetarium.




I have a wedding this Friday where I'll get to see my BFF VA out of staters. Can't wait for that! I'll get to make up for the last visit I made to them and show them I really can handle my booze. Especially since I'll have to be up at the ass crack of dawn the next morning.

It looks like next week Thur & Fri I'll be back in Minnesota. I have that Fri off with some free kick ass seats at the Cubs game so it may mean I won't be going. And yes I know how bad the Cubs stink but that doesn't mean the sun won't shine, make the beer flat or mean we can't root for the other team (St. Louis). Yea for me but we'll see. I KNEW they would schedule it on one of my days off.

I did, however, get a raise. Now that is a big yea. Makes it hard to make the leap. Prob won't for a while yet.

One of my other BFFs may be joining the forces here. For selfish reasons, I hope she accepts, then I can just go hang out in her cube and watch her blog all day.

PE & I walked around half of Lincoln Park zoo & felt bad for all the animals locked up in such small quarters. Highlights were watching a bear piss all over himself and the monkeys taking turns lifting up their tails digging around for bugs and when they couldn't grab it just diving in with their faces to munch away.

I finally have tan lines again. And finally found a beach buddy that can sit in the sun for as long as I can.

I can't even remember the other stuff. Hell it took me 3 tries to remember my password here.

I'll post more when I get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home