Monday, January 23, 2006

Cough Hack Wheeze

So the weekend was a bust. Friday night the sore throat took over. Sat a fever set up camp and Sun the cough came. I should still be at home instead of work right now but you know how it is. I hate to take up a perfectly good day off work to just be sick. I may, however, go home early though.

Last night it was hard to watch the Carolina/Seattle game. That was supposed to be the Bears' game (they would have been crushed, I'm sure, but still). It was a pleasure/pain experience. Pleasure that the Panthers lost but its like PE said, "at least if they won we could have said we lost to the (possible) Superbowl champs." Besides, someone needed to shut Steve Smith up. Yes he's a great receiver, possibly the best in the league blah diddly blah blah but he's such a whiny bitch. I don't know if I could have taken him #1 going to the Superbowl and #2 winning the superbowl.

More disappointing news, my wedding dress didn't sell, again. That was the third attempt. Back to Craigs list. At least it's free to list there.

Also, guess who is making an appearance on Mancow tomorrow morning?


Someone please make it stop. Please? Also, I was thinking about changing my look. What do you think?

P.S. The soft focus option does not make you less ugly. All it does is enhance the fact that you ARE indeed ugly and are trying your softest to hide it. Come on, you're only fooling yourself...

ADDITION:
A Lisa Loeb dating show?? Sigh...

3 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

who the fuck is that? she's ugly.

1:28 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

heh. Should I dare? Yes, of course I should. Which one?!

The left is the dumb broad that went on the new American Idol and bombed. She's from the Palatine area and keeps ending up on the news. Now she'll be on the radio. Her fame is her no talent fugly mug. Before you know it she'll be ebaying for a boob job.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

She's like a slutty Christina Aguilera, and I didn't even know there could be such a thing. Also, I'm thanking my lucky stars that I haven't heard her "sing."

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home