Friday, January 06, 2006

Somebody Just Shoot me

Put me out of my misery. I am so fucking bored right now. I worked my ass off the last 3 days for a meeting that we had yesterday and now nadda. Everything is buttoned up and done. Nothing new. I'm sitting here with my ass hurting from sitting so long doing nothing. I wish I could go home. I almost would except I was home yesterday at about 2 and took the rest of the day off (granted I just drove about 5 hours so it was owed to me). So no matter how slow I am today, I just can't leave. Sigh.

With all ths time on my hands I've had random thoughts float in and out of my head. Like:
Why do birds fly in a V?
At what point does an addiction become an addiction?
Wouldn't it vary from person to person depending on the addiction?
Will I ever win the lotto?
How many days till summer?
Who really did kill Kennedy?

I can't take it any more. I'm going to White Hen....

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

birds fly in a V pattern because there is less wind resistance (like the drafting effect in NASCAR) so they are able to fly longer using less energy.

the rest of your questions I can't or won't answer for various reasons.

4:11 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Well if the birds are smart enough to figure out the wind resistance concept, then why aren't they talented enough to keep that V in a consistant shape??

I mean when you see them, you can tell they're trying for that V but they can't quite seem to keep it together and it just ends up in complete chaos. There's aways a bunch of assholes mucking it all up. Do you think the apex bird is thinking "come on you bunch of assholes, pull it together. Man why do I always get the retards..."?

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home