Wednesday, January 04, 2006

NYE ' 05 In a NutShell



Whoopie.

** MOVIE REVIEW: MEMOIRS OF A GEISHA **

It choked on chopstix. Read the book, it's waay better. I know you're thinking "but isn't it always? " Yes, but even more so in this case.

Worst Part: The lady who sat in front of me (aisle seat) and let her 2 year old run up and down the aisle (dammit, since when is it the social norm now to bring babies to adult movies and roll the dice to see if they can make it all the way thru it without an episode? I have yet to see that happen, heck even at a kids movie its a gamble if they will.) I give the kid credit though, at least it didn't started howling until the last 45 minutes. The lady actually got up and left with the kid. Kudos to her but I bet she wished she read the book now and knew how it ended.

Best Part: When it was over. No really, when I was walking home and watched a cab pick up a fare and drive off...on a flat tire. Heck, what car needs all FOUR of the tires inflated, right? That $.50 to fill the tires must be considered just frivolous spending.

** POINTLESS MELMAR REVELATION **

The pop up ads for Classmates.com are now using pictures of people who resemble what I looked like in high school. That stings just a little.

2 Comments:

Blogger 13Secrets said...

I really like your blog, its interesting!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice rack

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home