Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas Recap

Who knew that going back to my x-mas roots meant getting totally shitfaced at my Aunt's house on X-mas eve and being hung over x-mas day? I have never done that before and don't intend on making it a new tradition either. It sucked.

I had bought these:

as grab bag gifts for the guys and one ended up in this:


replacing the role of guess who. If I had my camera I'd post the actually picture.

Instead of boring everyone with the boring details, especially of my drunken gluttony, a simple recap is only necessary. We got lots of crap we don't need and ate more food then we should have, well some of us did anyways. Everyone got along and seemed to enjoy themselves. As hard as it is, for many reasons, we need to see our families more often. Sneak peek at one of my New Years resolutions.

Now to top it all off. We came home to find the biggest x-mas present waiting for us under the tree, we have no hot water at the condo now. Nothing like waking up in the morning looking forward to that hot, steamy shower only to find out its ice chilling cold. For 3 days. I guess luckily, this is an association fix not us. At least I have the guy coming out Friday to look at our furnace issue so maybe that will be resolved...with our x-mas money, that is supposed to be used for fun, sassy stuff not...HEAT.

Also, TR informed me that the Tiny will be closing forevah. No reopenings on the horizon there. So thats sucky. Whats suckier is that neither of us can get our schedules to match to meet up for what was going to be a farewell to the Tiny. Eventually we'll get our shit together and at least have a toast to its memory ; )

Work is piling and I'm tapped out. Blog ya later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home