Monday, September 12, 2005

Hot to Trot

Went to a pretty decent country bar Saturday night. Not the boot scoot & trip all over the dance floor kind either. Just a good ol' texan bars bar with some kick ass bbq (or so I was told, I didn't chow any). Even had a live billy band that wasn't that bad. Kind of reminded me of a Brother Jimmy's. Either way it was a hoot. Best part was when all the plain girls started stink eyeing me b/c I busted out a few stripper moves for my hubby and the doorman asked if we wanted some privacy in the super secret back room (wink wink). What can I say, you put on a pair of stripper shoes and before you know it they take control. Well, that or the 10 Captain & Diet cokes and 1 Lone Star beer did. Just wish I could remember the name of the place. It was on Lincoln just past Irving Park and its ends with "Shack". yeehaw people.

Went to the Tiny after that. Shouldn't have but gone did anyways. 1.5 cocotinis later and we had to leave. And I say had to b/c I was about to pop. But I did learn, I think, that Johnny the bartender is NOT the mystery guy in the Olive Garden commercial. But don't hold me to it. I didn't even know my own name at that point.

In other news - my husband is looking to reunite with all of his ex g-friends. So girls, if you dated him please contact him, he's curious. You can reach him at: www.curiousitycastratedthecat.com (love you honey and good luck!)

Besides being justifiably hung over on Sunday and watching hours of football, I did absolutely nothing else. We had such high hopes too about being productive members of society this weekend. Oh well, there's always next weekend....sort of, maybe, ok I don't think so either.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Darn it, I could have sworn that was him in that commercial. Stupid Olive Garden.

PS I can't believe you went to that bar without me. We're so breaking up.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home