Friday, April 08, 2005


Went in to work today, gritted my teeth and barely made it thru status, got pulled into a side mtg after only to be scolded by one of the owners (who btw has discussed with a former employee the niceness of my ass as well as other parts of my body, former employee told me) for having a "crabby attitude," demand made to have "the old, happy Melinda" back in the office by Monday, then to add salt to wound was also told "this isn't a big deal so whats the problem," dealt with bitch lady from hell all day (everyone hates her, including her husband), almost quit just before 5 b/c of President (complete useless figurehead) directly throwing a couple snide comments my way but bit my crabby tongue and just left instead, had to wait for fiance to pick my ass up, saw this and it had to be mine. I hope to wear it on the day I quit. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

your boobies are huge.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home