Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Bring Your Umbrella

10 day weather forecast LasVegas, Nevada:

Today Isolated T-Storms
Wednesday Isolated T-Storms
Thursday Partly Cloudy (gee, thanks)
Friday Isolated T-Storms
Staurday Isolated T-Storms
Sunday Sunny (have a nice trip home everybody)
Monday Sunny
Tuesday Sunny
Wednesday Sunny
Thursday Sunny

Hey but don't worry people, it'll still be hot and humid as hell. So at least we have that. Fuckity, fuck, fuck FUCK. What pisses me off most is that this screws with my and everyone else's pool time. Not that its gonna "rain on my wedding day" I flipping don't care about that. I want sun people, good ol' fashioned cancer causing, freckle forming, burntacular SUN. Stupid fuckin weather. Why. WHY??!! Watch, it will rain in Aruba the whole time we're there too. The island where it rains like twice a year for like a minute and it will be some weird fucking fluke that it rains the whole time. "Gee we've just never seen anything like this before."

My only thread of hope is that the weather channel is right about 50% of the time. There's still time.....

3 Comments:

Blogger melmar said...

Awh, thanks Fredbeck! My wedding coordinator our there said not o worry, it'll prob be sunny!

As for Aruba, after I wrote that I was thinking I'm a little more concerned about a leg or something washing up on shore as we're taking a romantic stroll at sunset. HAHA romantic stroll. Seriously, bodyparts!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

Are you fucking kidding me? That's it, I am NOT going. At all.



Well, maybe just for a few days.

11:21 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

HAVE THE BEST TIME, MEL (and company)!!

So sorry I can't be there. I'm looking forward to the post-wedding...posts.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home