Monday, August 08, 2005

Minnesoooda

is where I'm at now. After getting up at the buttcrack of dawn to scurry off to O'Hare (late, as usual of course) I experienced the pleasure of sitting on the runway for an extra 2 hours due to weather out here and the airport being closed, opened then closed again. Full flight but luckily no kids. Flight went fine once we took off. Even giggled when the pilot came on and said we were passing over Brainerd (Fargo flashback). But finally made it only to get lost driving here (Thanks for nothing Expedia) although since I have a convertible I didn't mind much (I think I want to buy one now). Anyways, I have to say Minnesota is just like Schaumburg but with more lakes andprob more fun then Schaumburg just b/c its not Schaumburg. I even got to hear someone say "eh" for real at the car rental place. " Nice weather today, you should put the top down, eh. " And he meant the car not my shir.... nevermind, eh. Either way I want to come home. Ok back to work.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

I want to hear lots of good Minnesota stories on Wednesday night. What's that? Okay, maybe not "lots." How about ... two? Two good Minnesota stories. No? Um, okay, then ... one? All right, one so-so story about Minnesota. No, not the convertible one, I already heard it. Oh my god FINE, you can tell the convertible story again. Sheesh.

Enjoy your business trip Melmar! Don't get crazy!!

3:30 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

Mel, you got sent there for biznass? Fancypants!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Elle said...

You forgot the classic "Oh ya, don't cha knooooow..." That one happens to be my personal fave.

4:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home