Friday, August 05, 2005

Huh?

Prob one of the best text messages I've received to date at 2:34 am today. I have no idea who this person is. Its a New Orleans #. But I wish I did and lived in N.O.

"?Stranger! U&UR Girl Wana Com2 the Playboy Mansion party? Where RU? Remember? Email me....aol?"


Best wedding related conversation yet:

Guest: Sooo, uhm, yeah, the wedding is coming up fast. How many people are coming?

Us: About 92.

Guest: Really?! Wow. Thats great. Really great. So , uhh, do you think that, cough, your LA friends are gonna make it out there?

Us: Yeah, they're going, why?

Guest: Oh, uhm, I mean, you know, you've just mentioned that they're just really cool people and well, heck, they're pretty close to Vegas, so I just thought they'd be going.

Us: Uhm, ok. Why do you care?

Guest: What do you mean? I was just curious heh heh......well actually, I was kinda wondering something, do you think that, well, maybe, you know, they could possibly get us some....stuff?

Us: Stuff? What "stuff" are you talking about (us dragging it out on purpose)?

Guest: You KNOW, stuff. We're planning on going out on Friday while you're at the rehearsal dinner so, you know, we just thought maybe we could get some, you know, <insert drug of your choice here> to make it just a little bit more fun.

Us: OHHH that kind of STUFF. Why didn't you just say that to begin with. Actually our limo guy will hook you up. No worries.


So apparently THATS how its gonna be that weekend. Rock on people. I can't wait.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Not me! I'm going to be 100% sober the whole time!






HOOOOOOOOO HA HA HA HA HA HA. I'm funny.

10:59 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

Dear Josh -
I'm so sorry. Our limo guy can help in *that* department as well.
Love -
Melmar

11:36 AM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

But can your limo guy score tickets to the Celine Dion concert?
Kari said she really wants to go.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home