Monday, August 15, 2005

10 Things I've Recently Wigged Out About

1) Paul's face. Don't ask.
2) How I still printed the name of the groomsman who isn't going in the programs even after we looked at it a bazillion times.
3) My ring finger nail may crack off and I'll have to get a nasty fake. Ohh postpone the wedding people till it grows back.
4) Where my 1 g-friend is going to sleep since the guy she was rooming with keeps inviting everyone and anyone to stay in his $13 a night room. (internet rate error that the hotel has to honor. Wonder who got fired over that one?)
5) How my other g-friend may shamelessly flirt with another guy at her table despite the fact her boyfriend and his girlfriend are sitting right there (you know who you are and who he is).
6) How my dress had a slight alteration altercation problem that has since been fixed. Thank gawd for everybody else's sake.
7) How my cat may slip into a deep depression b/c he misses his mommy or might die/lose a limb or tip of his tail while I'm away but I won't know till I return b/c no on will want to place that phone call to me on my honeymoon.
8) How when I picked up my engagment ring set from the jeweler I swore that the center stone was NOT my stone and was sure he switched it. He didn't. I don't think...
9) That all of our family (at least the ones we like) will be on airplanes in the next week.
10) My wedding hair.

All things considered, thats not too bad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

melmar, I can't WAIT to be at your wedding.

8:36 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Thanks Josh! So glad you can make it! As Paul put it, its going to be a Paulindapalooza.

And, btw, who the F is the first post from and uhm, huh???

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home