Monday, June 26, 2006

Gone Fishing







# # # # #

Went out later that night with TR & Chopsticks. Look to their sites later on for some photos. Some were really....good?? Points of interest from the night jager bombs, drama, tons of photos, stranger butt smacking, more drama, dive bar access denied (reason: too drunk, yeah we don't get it either), sobriety tests, a fall on top of parked bike, immediate retreat home. I won't say who did what. But I can say I was actually sober through it all for once! Yes I'm getting all growns up. Gotta run.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

hey.. I was there. I had fun, mostly.

I'll try to see about coming out on Wednesday. Right now, it isn't looking good.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

Yeah, that was quite the interesting evening. I was pretty sober too, actually...what's the deal with that? Thanks for coming out to play. You're awesome.

Oh, and I put the blue steel photo on my site because it's pretty damn funny. I'll ofoto the rest for you later.

x x

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home