Friday, June 02, 2006

Thank you!

Thank you to all who posted here and talked to me offline about the below post. It does help to hear your reassuring thoughts. I'm sure everything will be ok but the shock of hearing such bad news takes awhile to wear down and then get used to the thought of the news itself. Like I said keeping busy helps with taking your mind off it. After all there really isn't anything else you can do but keep on moving along and deal with stuff as it happens. So thanks!

P.S. My company here did merge with another agency in the city. Who knows what will happen now. I'm sure people will be let go and fired at some point. But #1 I don't think that will happen until at the earliest end of the year and #2 I THINK my position is secure. Let's hope so. Even if it 's not, at least I have already begun my back up plan....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home