Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sooo how was school?

Minus them spelling my name wrong on my CPR card:

it was great. (yes that is me editing it above in ink.)

They drilled it in to us to make sure we spelled our name clearly and correctly on the sheet for these damn cards. I did my part but they didn't. It's a little disappointing. The guy said no big deal, it's fine, just sign my name on the back and laminate the card. hmmphh. Fine. Then they pass the attendance sheet around and they spelled my last name wrong. Is my name THAT hard to spell??

Other then that I think I'll do well. It will be a lot of reading and memorization so I have a lot of work ahead of me in a short period of time.

Other highlight from the night, some dumb young girl kept talking while the Director of the program was giving her orientation to the class. The Director finally stopped, turned to the girl and told her to just shut up. Girl was shocked and almost looked offended but shut the f up for the rest of the night.

There are a few dumb people in this class that I know will not pass. There is a 30% fail rate on the National exam so given my class observation that would be about right. I will have to choose my partner carefully.

Oh yeah, I also had to order a stethoscope and a BP cuff. Talk about official. Guess who I'll be practicing on.

Ok busy busy busy, gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home