Thursday, March 30, 2006

Bubbly

In honor of moving day and what Mr. Perv will no longer get to leer at, here is my last HNT post. This completes my promised set of 10 HNTs. Cheers!







Also, make sure to wish Miss Tequila Red a Happy 31st Birthday this Sunday! I will be in VA visiting friends so I'll be missing out on the festivities. Someone PLEASE make sure to have a camera handy though. She's been known to pose real purty for pictures after she's had a few (and you know what I'm talking about TR).

3 Comments:

Blogger Osbasso said...

I've been wondering when we'd get HNT X! I hope you'll still lurk around a little and comment. Or even give us a surprise HNT when we least expect it... I'll still be stopping by--it isn't always about the pictures!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

BOOBIES!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

You and your girls will be missed at the Saturday birthday extravaganza.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home