Friday, March 17, 2006

M.I.A.

Not really doing a whole lot these days except:

I am officially registered for my EMT classes that start in May. I'll be very busy this summer. It's exciting. Lucky for me I got the approval (after I had already registered) from work to adjust my schedule to leave early so I can make it to these classes.

Laughed at someone with the name "Rock". Not to mention that they are partnered with a "Nick."


We locked ourselves out of the condo last Saturday. An ordeal that I never want to have to go thru again. Only funny part about it was when PE thought he could jimmy it open by using a credit card and when that didn't work thought he could bust it open with his foot nearly busting open his foot....twice. Peeing on myself in the mud in the bushes behind the garage wasn't exactly my idea of a banging Saturday night either.

I rode in a cab with this staring me in the face the whole way. Yes, it IS what you think it is.



Paul has pneumonia and wants to die.

Fat guy I share an office with let one rip the other day when he thought I wouldn't be coming back to my desk so quick and I wanted to die.

2 of my girlfriends are in love with 2 really great guys.

There is an antiwar protest somewhere in the Loop this weekend that I am considering going to.

And I learned my grandpa was caught in the hallway of his assisted living complex trying to, or maybe actually (I didn't dig too far for deets), getting it on with one of his neighbor hotties. My Dad was brought in and given a talking to about it. Grandpa can't remember to take a shower or who his son is but he remembers how to get his fuck on. Now that's what I call assisted living.


* * * * *

Due to the lack of comic relief my blog provides these days plus the upcoming work load I'll have in front of me, I probably won't be posting as much on here. Or maybe it's b/c I'll be setting up a MySpace page b/c apparently it's way cooler then Blogger. Whatever the reason I'll try to keep up as much as possible.



Oh yeah, Happy St. Patrick's Day!



P.S. TR, if you bust out that ginormous lepracon hat, again, I will be forced to steal it and burn it. Just saying is all.

6 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

I look fantastic in that hat.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

So...what is that thing in the taxi?

Just call me schtoopid.

8:45 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

For reals? It's a feminine hygiene product. Unused thankfully.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Why didn't I think to paint myself for the holiday...damn it!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Supafab said...

I know a guy named ROCK.

Love the photo... please tell me you don't know this person.

4:54 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Supafab - I absolutely do not know that person! Googled image. BUT I do know this one. And I still love her anyway...

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home