Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Hooked

is what PE is on American Idol & The Bachelor. I can't say that I'm not a little to blame for it.

* * * *
He also sends me this email today:
Colorado's Record-Breaking Snow!! Vail, Beaver Creek, Keystone, and Breckenridge have received record amounts of snow season-to-date (over 15 Feet so far at Vail). The conditions are the best they've been in 20 years! Don't miss out on the winter of the decade.

I'm dying to go skiing this year. We haven't been since our engagement (which, btw, was Feb 17, 2004.) I'm sad. I need to find a way to go. If I'm not turning Japanese then I don't care if its for 1 day, I need to go. Screw Jimmy Choos or curtains, I'll take the ski boots.

* * * *

Tomorrow I attempt the DMV for changing my name & address. If I make it thru the potential lines & paperwork without killing anyone, then I will officially be a brand new person. How often do you get to do that? Social Security is already in the works. Also an office I never want to visit again. It was a waste of time (and an eyeful of sweatsuits) with how long they take to process people. 2.5 hours, 4 people working and only about 6 people made it thru. Average processing time per person 5 minutes. I ended up leaving and just mailing my paperwork in, which I wasn't too comfortable doing. 2 weeks and I don't have my birth certificate back. Expedite the return of documents, my ass. Who wants to bet either I don't get it back at all and have to go thru the process of figuring out how to get a new one, or it gets lost and I have to go thru yards & yards of red tape to get it back? Bottom line, once I get the above taken care of then I can submit my EMT application.

* * * *

I found a class I can take to learn some basic Spanish in my old hood. A 6 week course, once a week. I think I have to check it out.

* * * *

Stupid fing lotto. I've put in about $30 this time b/c it kept rolling over, leaving a glimmer of hope out there. That glimmer has been squashed. 8 meat packers in Nebraska just won it. I think it came out to about $14 million each after taxes. I hate playing the lottery. Well, at least I have all my fingers and limbs though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

are you talking the 'mega-millions' game? cuz I thought that was up to over $200 million for Friday's drawing now??

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home