Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm Calling It Karma

I get an email from my Dad the other day. Turns out he just received a resume at his own ad agency (that he owns) from the President of the company I used to work for, who laid me off causing me to be unemployed for almost 2 years but then also left (read as "was fired") himself right after. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Asshole.

I'm in the process of getting a copy of the guys resume. I'd like to see what a fired President of a Mid Size Chicago Ad Agency that is applying for a "account service person" (in his own words) position puts on it. I'm gonna ask that my Dad bring him in for an interview but to let ME interview him. I'll even take the day off work to do it. Ok maybe not, but it is a fun thought isn't it? I love my Dad for forwarding this entertaining little tidbit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You SHOULD interview him...or just happen to be at the office the day he comes in for an interview! He was an ass!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home