Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Yawn

I can't figure out why when I call 1 of the 2 the elevators down at my house the highest one up is the one that comes down. Not the one just sitting on the second floor, but the one all the way up on 6. This delay inevitably times out so I am forced to ride up with some other jackass in the building who most likely will get off on floor 2.

*****
I was watching Dr. 90210 the other night (the plastic surgery show) and they had a girl in her early 20's who wanted a boob job. As she lay on the table and inject her with some anesthetic drug, she starts going on and on about how great she feels, that this is the best drug ever and like if they just sold this out on the streets man she'd like be an addict, oh doctor I'd do, I'd do ANYTHING for this, wow this is just super great, you rock doctor like really rock.

****
One of the guys I share an office with is now sick. So now we get to play catch.

****
Best news I've had lately, I'm going back to Vegas in 2.5 weeks.

****
Anyone else notice that the blog world seems to be a little slow lately?

****
RT nonstop airfare to Tokoyo, Japan from Chicago in May for 1 week = $1095. Ouch.

****
140 days left till summer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

But for April it's $630.

9:39 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

Where are looking at Miss Red?! And are you still considering going?

10:12 AM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

You bitches better be considering it.

Buy the tickets already.

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home