Friday, December 16, 2005

We're So Creative

Today my company is having a little x-mas get together in our coffee bar (designed like a regular bar but for coffee).

Management thought it would be cute to have the "higher ups" bond with the lower ranks and show that really they are just like us by singing x-mas carols. But changed the lyrics to office lingo. For the record, its not cute and its certainly not creative.

In addition, the office supply/mr. fix it "boy" who is really a middle aged, long long haired hippy who boasts to be in like 10 different bands, and b/c of such must keep a day time job to support his hippy ways, has been allowed to plug in upstairs too. This must be a big gig for him. He's even pawned off 3 of his CDs on my office mate, who after the hippy left, he looked at me and said I'll never listen to these, you want 'em..oh hell no I don't want 'em. We spent the rest of the day avoiding Mr. Hippy. He's currently playing "I Am the Walrus." People are clapping. But keep in mid they are serving booze up there too. Joy to the world....

I've actually skipped this little soiree but can hear it down the hall in my office. I'm sneaking out early instead. Now thats a treat!

Also, I bought this really yummy lip gloss from Bath & Body Works. Its tingly and pepperminty and you can eat it. Tastes just like a candy cane, b/c everyone knows I'm certainly not sweet enough. I wonder what else it would feel all tingly and taste good on?!

Enjoy the weekend! Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home