Thursday, December 08, 2005

Baby Its Cold Outside

and we ain't got no heat inside. The heater crapped out in the condo earlier this week (but I suspect it was earlier then that). We had a guy come out and he couldn't fix it. Said he couldn't get to the back of it to look at it proper so its possible they may need to rip our ceiling out to get at it. Uhm, I can't imagine that when they built this building that they designed it as such that the only way to fix the furnace was to rip it out of the ceiling. Can we say second opinion please. Ahh, reaping the joys of home ownership.

Also, thank you to all that nursed my ego about not winning the Bloggin Hottie of the Month. I truly appreciate it but I just want it on the record that my ego was not bruised nor was I secretly crying in the bathroom over it. We all know I'm hot. None the less, thanks!

Dear husband said something amusing the other day that I thought I'd share. You see there is a friend of mine, who shall remain nameless, that just recently engaged in some explicit relations and posted about it. The blog world seems to be all abuzz over it. Anyway, plans have been in the works previous to this racy romp for a little girl on girl sleep over. Along with the planning, jokes have been tossed around about pillow fights & lingerie. Feeding in to the male fantasy, of course, I've joked along with it. But after I mentioned this sordid story to him, he went to go read for himself. He came back later with a wow, thats wild, paused for a minute and then slowly asked, "uhm, this sleep over thing, is it, well, was it really one of *those* kinds of parties where, you know, you get each other off or something?" I about sprained my neck turning around to look at him and giggled. Sorry to crush his, or anyone else's fantasy, but NO, it was not! At least not in my head. I had visions of pony tails & popcorn but maybe this was just me. We shall see though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home