Monday, December 05, 2005

I'm a Loser

Although I didn't win Bloggin Hottie of the Month, I still appreciate all of you who did vote for me. As long as I didn't have just one vote next to my name (indicating that the only person voting for me was me) I was happy.


WEEN
Saw 'em in Boulder @ The Fox Theater on Saturday. Again, another amazing concert. It was my first time ever seeing them. I was not disappointed and it was well worth the trip. We met some cool people and I even got to punch one of them in the face. Long story but I apologized after and all was good. I even got to revisit the sis and nephs. The kids didn't know we were coming so I told them I just missed them so much that I just flew in for that day to see them. Kids are so gullible, its great. We went to Chuckie Cheese that day. Not so great but the kids had fun. Did you know they sell beer there?! Now thats a combo.




Flight home sucked. All we wanted to do was sleep our hangovers away. Now you'd think since we were upgraded for free to business class it would have been the perfect ride home. Big leather seats, foot rests, extra reclining room. Oh no no noo. Last minute this dumb ass bitch with her whatever month old kid plopped her fat ass down the row behind us. She was flying with her mom & dad who were sprinkled around us as well. These people didn't just talk the whole flight THEY YELLED. They yelled up a row, back a row, to the person sitting directly next to them. It was hell. You'd think they would have kept their gaping holes shut the whole flight when the flight attendant right off the bat told the Dad to shut the fuck up & stop being so loud while he was delivering his preflight speech. But that didn't stop any of them. Then of course the kid didn't shut up. It didn't cry but it may as well have. It shrieked with joy as it too was a carrier of the yelling gene. But not only did it coo with such delight, every fucking person that passed the damn kid encouraged it to do so. Then the girl somehow grabbed a hold of the lady's ear across the aisle from her and they proceeded to share each others life stories about everything and anything. Dumb girl ended just about every sentence with an annoying " Oh REALLY!"

Then to top it all off, the inconsiderate beeyach whipped her tit out and proceeded to breast feed that brat right there with all her junk hanging out. PE almost threw up. If you MUST do that then show some class and either move towards the window seat (no one was sitting with her) or do what most other women do and throw a fucking blanket over you or better yet waddle your ass up to the bathroom and do it in private. We left that plane wishing & willing a bullet to find a home in each of their heads and more tired then when we boarded. Luckily we had a kick ass tail wind and a pilot that flew like a mofo so we were home in almost half the time it was supposed to be.

6 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

I miss Ween concerts.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

That poll is bullshit.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Jada said...

You'll always be a winner in my book.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

Whatever, Mel, we don't need that contest to tell us that you're the hottest hottie who ever hotted.

9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahah fat bitches rule!

1:12 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

upgradedtohell - Is that you Dante?

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home