Thursday, November 17, 2005

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY NATALIE!

Yes, yes I forgot. But I remembered it earlier this week! I swear it. It just slipped my mind the day of. So I'm sorry! Everyone, this is Natalie and yesterday was her birthday please wish her a happy belated one since I so selfishly dropped the ball.
Isn't she purty?!
Here she is gettin' lo to da flo...although I think her dress is beating her to it.
Doesn't it look like the hand on the right is going in to honk her hooter? She has great, big wonderful hooters.

Anyway, she has been a BFF of mine for about 10 years now. We've stood up in each of our weddings and even after she moved thousands of miles away we have always stayed in touch. When we both lived at home in the boring ol' suburbs we would childishly entertain ourselves by molding playdough into obscene objects, see how bad we could tease each others hair, religiously adhere to 90210 & Dawson's Creek night, complain about our b-friends (she married hers I dumped mine), and do all the other stupid things girls do together when boys aren't around. She was/is the type of friend that you call on the phone b/c you're bored but are really too lazy to talk so you just end up watching a movie together on the phone (remember Wizard of Oz?!) instead of driving over.

So although your birthday was yesterday, I dedicate today to you, Natalie! Ok stop laughing. Besides flying out to see her in a few months its the best I can think of to make up for it right now. Happy birthday darling! I hope you managed to still have a fabulous day!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Thank you! I knew you forgot! I can't believe you posted the photo of my dress falling off! I need a reduction!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home