Monday, November 14, 2005

Today Is My Birthday!!!

Happy b-day wishes, dirty pictures or money are all welcome.

Thanks to everyone who made it to my party on Friday! Its seems everyone who was able to make it in had fun. Sorry to those who came but were denied at the door due to bar capacity. We tried but there was nothing we could do!

Jade - it was awesome to finally meet you! You're even more beautiful in person! Can't wait for that sleep over with TR! Thank you for crashing!

Also, thank you to PE for giving me one of the best b-day gifts ever. A plane ride out to CO so I can see Ween for myself and get to see my sis and nephews again! Mwah! Love you!

I'd post pictures but blogger is saying uhuhh not having it. So I'll post when I can.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jada said...

Happy Birthday, Hun! You are one foxy chick and it was great fun meeting you and the hubby. I can't wait for the sleepover party, either. I've got some ideas spinning through my head. Hee hee.

4:53 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

I am so crashing the sleepover

10:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

First, Happy Birthday!!!!

Second,
Congratulations!!! I wanted to let you know you have been chosen as The Bloggin Hottie Of The Day at “Bloggin Hotties”

http://blognhotties.blogspot.com

10:51 AM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

Happy Birthday.... All the best wishes.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Elle said...

Happy Belated Birthday, sounds like you all had a blast!

11:07 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Thank you all for your b-day wishes! I had a great b-day!

The sleepover locale is Super Top Secret No Boys Allowed. We'll post pics of the pillow fight later though.

And look at me go! BlogginHottie of the Day!

Special thanks Jade! You know why. ; )

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home