Wednesday, November 16, 2005

#22

I was on the couch last night nursing my reoccuring eye issue when PE blurts out, "oh yeah btw did you know you were listed as a blog hottie something or other." I squint at him and ask "really?" I thought if they saw me right then they wouldn't have been thinking so. All swollen, red, puffy, drippy ice pack, hair in a pony, the flannel pjs etc. But I was out of the office all day yesterday so I really didn't know about the honor. I rank #22 on the list.

SO first thank you to whoever nominated me!

Second, COULD YOU PLEASE HAVE POSTED BETTER PICTURES OF ME??!! Seriously, I think they took the worst pics I've ever posted on here of myself. And I'm not being overly critical. I'm actually surprised they didn't post the one of me dressed as Princess Leia. Take a look for yourself (here's your plug) http://blognhotties.blogspot.com/

This is what they should have posted. Granted I wasn't able to get it up here until today (bad blogger) but still. I mean they took pictures of me all sweaty (and NOT in a sexy way), rained on (again NOT sexy) and completely shlizted (mehh, I can live with this one). But everyone else gets the sexy doe eye pics.


I mean why didn't this one make the cut????



Either way, thank you for the nomination and for the recognition!

Oh yeah, one more thing, to the BloggnHottie Website people, I'm really not 19. Thats a line from the movie "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" before she loses her virginity. But thanks for thinking I was! Now thats hot!


BTW its snowing here.

More pictures from my B-day Party:

Bloggin hottie alumni, TR & Jade.

My John Wayne.

There's always one.

Dante & Tricki Micki. She'd hate me if she knew I posted this one of her.

Alchoholics.

And no self respectin' Texas joint wouldn't be complete without some chicken wire.

Also, keeping in line with the whole country theme, I'm going to a screening of "Walk the Line" tonight. I'll post reviews tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

you suck, I want to see that movie.

11:52 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

Well for once my husband should be able to leave work in enough time to go on a date with me tonight to see it. But if he stands me up, you're first on my speed dial then.

It opens everywhere this Friday so you don't have to wait long.

12:10 PM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

I was planning on taking a certain Red Head sometime soon.

1:45 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

well there's just no accounting for taste. I like what they posted and the ones you posted. I'm easy.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home