Thursday, October 27, 2005

HNT VI

This was a much better shot before I cropped it. I debated on if I wanted to be so bold and actually decided against it. For once I show some restraint. I just thought it would be more interesting if I left something to the imagination. Not a Halloween theme, I know, but I think I've posted enough of those pics. Enjoy my amateur attempt at art. I unveil to you...the underboob.








Ok so I'm at work. I just got out of a meeting and I checked my email. This was from one of the suppliers I used for a job and I swear I didn't alter this in any way (except for the names). In all my years, I've been waiting for this email. My schedule just got a little more exciting today.

Hi Melmar,
Getting the dick ready, you will have it shortly. The proof is yours. Thanks Melmar!
Regards,
Mr. Freudian Slip

Other things about today:

1. The CUBS officially broke my heart. Dusty Baker NEEDS to be fired.

2. 3 people have noticed my hair.

3. It feels like someone poked me in the left eye so I'm all squinty today.

12 Comments:

Blogger S said...

LOL the underboob is pretty! Happy Halloween HNT to you!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Osbasso said...

Very nice, but I think the uncropped would have been just as nice! Happy HNT!

11:14 AM  
Blogger lecram sinun said...

Great angle! Very nice shot. Cheers and happy HNT!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Wirthy said...

Damn cropping!

Happy HNT!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

Melmar! I really like it and agree with the tease.... makes me want more! Happy HNT fellow Cubs fan *sigh* now I KNOW you are truly a sadist!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

NICE shot!

Happy HNT!

1:07 PM  
Blogger ~art said...

happy hnt

2:17 PM  
Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Awesome pic! And LOL at the email :) Happy HNT!

2:52 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

LOL.. that's a great shot!! Happy HNT

3:07 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Interesting! Happy HNT!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lil Bit said...

Ooooooo! LOVE it!
Happy HNH! =)

8:50 PM  
Blogger Jada said...

I like the "leave something to the imagination" pics and I like the full on hardcore pics. I like them all, but I really like yours.

I think sometimes when you change your hair, people do notice it right away but are too timid to say something. Like asking a possibly pregnant woman if she is expecting. Or well, something like that.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home