Thursday, November 03, 2005

HNT VII

I couldn't think of anything better so I had some fun with fruit. Or maybe I'm just too tired or bored to try and be sexy. Yes, that really is a banana, I swear it. (relax PE) Also, this will be one of my last HNTs. I'll keep going till I hit my 10th but then thats it. I'm running out of ideas, not to mention body parts to showcase.


(removed photo and placed under HNT side bar link)

On a side note, I've been craving a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte. My wonderful and oh so giving on many levels husband, gave me a couple SB cards. And since I've been so late coming in to work lately, I just haven't had time to go in and get one. Epsecially since they usually take forever to make b/c there are normally 50 people ahead of me all ordering some Mocha caramel spice with NONFAT whip oh and some sprinkles. Someone please explain to me the point of non fat whip with that?

Anyhoo, so finally today I sneak off to finally indulge myself. Only 1 person ahead of me so I knew it wouldn't take long. Its my turn, I order my drink and I'm all smiles. I'm thinking about what great husband I have for giving me these, about how I don't have to pay out of my pocket for this ridiculously overpriced gluttonous poison and about how much I'm going to enjoy it. The very friendly lady takes my order and I hand over my card. She looks at it and in one of those sappy sorry voices replies "Sorry but we don't accept those cards here." WHAT?! A Starbucks store that does not accept a Starbucks Card?! All she can say is that this particular store does not accept those cards (no reason why, just can't) but if I'd like I could just pop on over to the one on Michigan Ave (b/c I have all the time in the world to pop, right?!) I stink eye her, pick my jaw up, shake my head, say this was all I have to pay with then just walked out. So I'm back on the shitty kitchenette coffee. mmmMMMmm. Extra burnt, just the way I like it. I hate today.

10 Comments:

Blogger AndyT13 said...

Amazing and hot! Please don't give up now! :-) Happy HNT

11:39 AM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

Starbucks is stoopid. I really want a Pumpkin Latte now, thanks.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

Oh my good loard... um... well... ok.. I need to go now.

Happy HNT

1:17 PM  
Blogger Jada said...

Good God girl! You are a wild one. I'm glad to see I am not the only one tiring of HNT, and I just saw that TR is done, too. Maybe not every Thursday, but I hope you still post scandalous pictures from time to time.

I like the egg nog lattes myself.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea! Very nice Happy HNT

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its a classic

happy HNT all

1:28 PM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

Whoa! Cool effects!
Happy HNT!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

Mmmm, I LOVE pumpkin spice lattes. Too bad Starbucks blows so hard.

Also: Hoochiemama!!!!!!!!!

7:11 PM  
Blogger ... said...

lol on the pic and ewwwwwww on the pumpkin latte
something about veggies and coffe don't mix in my head
happy hnt

9:18 PM  
Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Wow, that is hot! I love it! Happy HNT!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home