Monday, November 21, 2005

Capes

There is a man in this building that wears one. It looks identical to this:

I shit you not. I've seen him a few times. First time I thought there had to be a reason for it like he's an actor or something but by the third time, no, its really his outer wear. Funnier thing is, I think he's a doctor. Relatively young but short & squat. I mean what better way to draw more attention to your height challenge then to wear a cape?! Not to take the wind outta his cape, but being a doctor does not make cape wearing any more publically acceptable....I think. Someone correct me but am I out of the loop on something? Is this the hip new men's fashion trend for the season? I wonder though, since this particular guy wears a cape, does he go home and build forts too?

Paralegally Blonde - don't you have some experience with fort building? Lemme know if you want me to hook you up.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jada said...

I have a short little cape with a red satin lining Coco made for me. But, I look like hot shit in it.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Concert Josh said...

I was thinking of getting a cape. I want to be a Superhero though, and not just weird.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

I have a red fringed cape. But, I look like Little Red Riding Hood in it.

So I gave it to Livvy.

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home