Thursday, October 20, 2005

HNT V

For this HNT I opted to post a more humorous, uncomfortable or disturbing depiction (you decide). This definitely captures a moment that one is found to be most vulnerable. It is a moment that most women, and I say most b/c I'm sure there's some person out there that enjoys this in some weird way, dread. Fluorescent lighting, paper robes, crinkling, sweating, waiting, ohh the waiting, and the probing. There's props, there's implied nekkidness, there's bearing of one's true inner self (heh), there's obvious dedication to the livelihood of HNTs. Overall, I think it's a great HNT specimen. Enjoy it or hate it.










P.S. For all those ready to jump in with the nasty jokes, this was for a routine, annual exam. STD & baby free baby. So zip it!

UPDATE: I called Gassholes, got a service rep, Ursala, who I explained the whole story to (surprisingly she didn't even interrupt once.) Ursala listened patiently then when I was done she asked if she could put me on hold, I thought "great, she's gonna put someone else on the phone and I'll have to repeat the whole damn story again." But lucky for me, she came back and said my account was adjusted to a zero balance. I'm supposed to get another statement reflecting this. Although I was satisfied, I won't belive it until I see said statement. We shall see.

Also, if I write another thank you note I swear my hand is going to curl up into a permanent claw.

Plus my older brother's b-day is this weekend. If he doesn't tell me what he wants then he's either getting something from the gas station or shoelaces, so he better tell me.

13 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

This is just another example of why I love you, woman! Happy HNT ya freak!

10:47 AM  
Blogger State of Confusion (Steve #2) said...

Disturbing, but very cool.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Jada said...

I only like to go to the Ob/Gyn because I am in love with mine. I know it's totally wrong and twisted, but that probably only adds to his appeal. Well that and his baby blue eyes and dimples. But in general, yeah it sucks big time. I detest the sound of the paper cover on the table and the paper gown. And why is it always subarctic temps in there, too?

Excellent entry. Happy HNT!

12:20 PM  
Blogger Logophile said...

Now THAT is some nekkidness
GYN nekkidness is among the most nekkid nekkidness there is.
happy HNT!

3:27 PM  
Blogger bricotrout said...

what the hell are those? what kind of crazy sadistic office are you in?
happy hnt?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

LOL.. cool pic idea.. Happy HNT

4:02 PM  
Blogger Scott & Julia said...

Great pic! Happy HNT!

4:29 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Jade - Even if I was bi (shut up TR!)or a lesbian I STILL wouldn't be attracted to my doctor. I should get the name of yours.

Bricotrout - You have a kid don't you? You MUST know what those are. If not, ask any of your past girlfriends. Surely after being with you they saddled up in a pair of these. HA! JK.

Everyone else, THANKS! It was intersting taking this shot. I debated on whether or not to post this one too.

4:49 PM  
Blogger ... said...

lol - omg you took a pic at the gyno! i was just there! wish i would've thought of it! happy hnt!

5:27 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Oh no..no no no. This is so wrong (I love it). Happy HNT!

8:37 PM  
Blogger melmar said...

Femi-Mommy - After I posted mine I went to check out your site and saw your post about your gyno experience and just laughed. What a coincidence. Seriously, I had to hurry b/c I was afraid the Dr. would come back in to see how I was doing. Can you just picture trying to explain that, "Uhm, yeah, see, there's this thing on the internet called HNTs..."

11:30 PM  
Blogger Wendi O said...

I think unattractive girlie doctors are the way to go. The last thing you need is to have pervy thoughts while they're poking and prodding down there. Plus, god forbid a total hottie would have to give you any bad news. That would SUCK.

Love the pic, Mel.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Jaxe said...

LMAO on the HNT pic ... sorry I'm so late, I just kind of drag through things sometimes... LMFAO Great caption!

j

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home