Tuesday, October 11, 2005

What I Want to Do...Eventually:

1. Sky dive
2. Learn to speak Spanish
3. Visit Paris, London, Madrid, Athens & Tokoyo
4. Learn to play guitar (I've tried, I blame my teacher, no offense)
5. Volunteer for the Anti-Cruelty Society
6. Not Procrastinate, as much
7. Own my own horse, possibly a whole stable (lead in to #8)
8. Teach young kids how to ride horses and give them the opportunity I had growing up with it
9. Have something I wrote be published (blogs don't count)
10. Visit Nappa Valley for a wine tasting tour and eat cheese
11. Have more time so I can do all the above
12. Not go to this seminar today

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendi O said...

Most of those things are on my list too. Great minds think alike, yes?

United is having a sale on airfare to Tokyo right now. I'm just saying...

11:23 AM  
Blogger Tequila Red said...

Der, you forgot "Make out with Tequila Red."

Oh wait. Nevermind.

10:18 AM  
Blogger melmar said...

Between - Yes, great minds. Great BIG minds! I wish I could do Tokoyo now. Sadly, it'll have to wait. I'll make it out there though after the new year!

Awh, isn't MrAK sweet!

TR - Been there, kissed that. (hee!)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home