Wednesday, October 05, 2005

The Force is Being Forced Upon Me

Halloween is coming up. I have passed up the opportunity to see a rare Ween concert in Las Vegas to visit my sis and nephews in CO instead. I promised them awhile ago I would go and apparently they are holding me to it. So b/c I opened my big mouth, I have to go. Don't get me wrong, I loves my fam but Las Vegas!? And a kick ass rock concert?! You all knooooow I love Vegas. Anyways, my nephews think Star Wars is the best movie evah so they are both dressing up as Storm Troopers (they've waited all year for this). Given their costume selects, they insisted I absolutely must be Princess Leia to keep with their Star Wars theme. Happy that they didn't ask me to be a Wookie, I agreed. So in my mind (and my husband's) this was my costume:

But the reality is, I'm going to be trick or treating with my sister and her 7 & 5 year olds. Along with the rest of the 7 & 5 year old neighborhood. Although this would be a nice piece of eye candy for all the married men & teenage boys in neighborhood, in all actuality this is what I will be wearing:

Sigh. This is my most desperate hour. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi; you're my only hope....

1 Comments:

Blogger Tequila Red said...

Damn, no love for my Halloween party AT ALL.

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home