Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Big Purple Pimpin'

On my way in to work today, this monstrosity rolled up next to me. Who rents this? Is there a demand to rent this? Do you think it has matching purple leather interior? Gold trim? Prince's box set?

On a better note, going to see David Gray tonight at the Chicago Theater. 8th row thanks to PE's hard work. The new album is great and and I can't wait to hear some of it live. http://www.davidgray.com/

Anyone watch that Danny Bonadouche show (yes, I know I spelled his name wrong)? That guy is messed up. Watch it, you'll feel better about yourself.

I'm too tired to write anything else and I have to go yell at someone for being stupid....

2 Comments:

Blogger Concert Josh said...

um, duh.. that was me. I ALWYS take a big pimpin purple lomo everywhere I go.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The scary thing is: that was David Gray's limo.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home